Wrinkles or rhytides, are folds in your skin, as a result of aging process, volume loss, exposure to UV radiation, smoking and repeated facial expressions like squinting and frowning. Fine lines and wrinkles start appearing during mid-20s. These lines get deeper and deeper from early to mid 30’s onwards. Around this time, you start noticing some signs of ageing like frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet, which makes you look worried or tired.
Here at MKSkin Clinic, Milton Keynes, our doctors offer consultation to assess and examine your face and discuss the treatment options with you.
Am I a candidate for Anti-wrinkle injectable treatment?
- Is your skin looking as youthful as you would like?
- Do your facial wrinkles leave you looking older than how you feel?
- Do you have frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet, which makes you look worried or tired?
- Do you look sad due to the downturned corners of the mouth?
- Are you wanting to reduce these unwanted expression lines?
If your friends or family suggest that you look worried, tired or sad, due to these unwanted facial lines, you may need wrinkle relaxing injections (Botox) which can help to smooth out the appearance of these unwanted expression lines and wrinkles.