LOSS OF FACIAL VOLUME
The ageing process reduces the collagen and elastin, muscle mass, bone mass and fat pads held beneath the skin. Factors like sun exposure, gravity and smoking also plays a role.
At the Mkskin clinic, we offer a range of treatments including dermal fillers and collagen stimulating fillers (Ellanse), to help restore the volume to the skin and cheeks for a softer, more youthful appearance.
As our skin ages, volume is lost in our face and neck, the subcutaneous fat sinks, resulting in a tired, sunken face. Dermal fillers are an injectable treatment, containing hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that naturally occurs in the skin, helps to keep the skin hydrated. Dermal fillers not only help to hydrate the skin but also help to replace the volume loss. This helps to lift, plump and rejuvenate the skin, restoring a youthful look. Results are visible instantly.
We use dermal fillers for cheek, chin and jawline augmentation. We also use dermal fillers for tear trough treatment, lip and nose augmentation and rejuvenation of neck and hands.
Here at Mkskin clinic, we use high quality dermal fillers, containing local anaesthetic. We also use topical numbing cream and cooling therapy for a more comfortable treatment experience. Patient comfort and safety is our first priority
ELLANSE is a unique and innovative range of dermal fillers products which offer natural, bio-stimulating and longer-lasting results for patients.
ELLANSE is a collagen stimulating filler composed of smooth polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres suspended in a water-based carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) gel-carrier.
ELLANSE is a safe and clinically proven treatment.
What areas can ELLANSE treat?
1. LATERAL BROW LIFT – placed just beneath the lateral side of eyebrow, resulting in a subtle lift for a more youthful, friendly and open appearance of the eyes.
2. CHEEK AUGMENTATION AND VOLUMIZATION – used to contour and restore lost volume to the cheekbone area for a more youthful appearance. It can also be used to fill hollow and sunken cheeks.
3. SUBMALAR AUGMENTATION – used to lift the midface restoring the vibrant and youthful fullness of the middle third of the face.
4. NASOLABIAL FOLDS – effectively smooth and fill the lines that run between the nose and outer corners of the mouth.
5. PRE-JOWL SULCUS – effectively smooth and fill the groove which can accentuate the appearance of the jowl along the jaw line.
6. CHIN AUGMENTATION – contour and strengthen the definition of the chin for a more structured jawline.
7. MENTAL CREASE – lift the groove between the chin and the lower lip, restoring smoothness to the area and reduce an exaggerated appearance of the chin.
8. MARIONETTE LINES – fill and smooth the vertical lines that appear on the corners of the mouth leading to a constantly sad expression- resulting in a more pleasing expression
9. TEMPORAL VOLUMIZATION – restore lost volume areas such as the temporal hollows, which can appear sunken over time.
10. HANDS – specially formulated option to restore volume loss and to improve the skin appearance of the hands.