OBAGI PROFESSIONAL -C SERUM
It is an essential part of your daily skin care regimen.
It comes in different concentrations to suit different skin types.
- For normal to oily skin- 20% professional-C serum.
- For normal skin- 15% professional – C serum.
- For dry or sensitive skin- 10% professional -C serum.
- For sensitive skin around the eyes- 5% professional-C serum.
- Over time, ultraviolet (UV) damage, environmental factors, and natural aging take their toll on your skin. Sun damage can alone cause wrinkles, noticeable changes in skin texture, reduced elasticity and hyper pigmentation.
- Free radicals- tiny, unstable oxygen molecules that are naturally present in our environment , also cause skin damage at a cellular level.
- To correct and prevent signs of skin damage and aging, it is important to incorporate a topical antioxidant into your daily routine.
- Neutralise free radicals to prevent future skin damage.
- Help correct signs of sun and environmental Damage, including brown spots and rough and uneven skin tone.
- Revitalize skin by stimulating collagen production and increasing elasticity.
- Result in lighter, brighter, softer skin.
Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid, specially offers superior benefits that boosts of your skin care regimen. In fact, L- ascorbic acid is the only form of Vitamin C that can be used by the body.
That’s why OBAGI Professional -C serums offer potent L- ascorbic acid formulations. It provides every essential attribute of a superior vitamin C product.
- It is formulated at a low pH to last longer.
- Immediately penetrates the skin for maximum effectiveness.
- Absorbs and remains in the skin longer.