Here at MKSkin clinic, Milton Keynes, we offer Ellansé treatment to help restore the facial volume and for a fresher, younger looking appearance.
What is Ellansé?
Ellansé is a unique and innovative range of dermal fillers products which offer natural, bio-stimulating and longer-lasting results for patients.
Ellansé is a collagen stimulating filler composed of smooth polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres suspended in a water-based carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) gel-carrier.
It is a safe and clinically proven treatment.
What areas can Ellansé treat?
1. CHEEK AUGMENTATION AND VOLUMIZATION – used to contour and restore lost volume to the cheekbone area for a more youthful appearance. It can also be used to fill hollow and sunken cheeks.
2. SUBMALAR AUGMENTATION – used to lift the midface restoring the vibrant and youthful fullness of the middle third of the face.
3. NASOLABIAL FOLDS – effectively smooth and fill the lines that run between the nose and outer corners of the mouth.
4. PRE-JOWL SULCUS – effectively smooth and fill the groove which can accentuate the appearance of the jowl along the jaw line.
5. CHIN AUGMENTATION – contour and strengthen the definition of the chin for a more structured jawline.
6. MENTAL CREASE – lift the groove between the chin and the lower lip, restoring smoothness to the area and reduce an exaggerated appearance of the chin.
7. MARIONETTE LINES – fill and smooth the vertical lines that appear on the corners of the mouth leading to a constantly sad expression- resulting in a more pleasing expression
8. TEMPORAL VOLUMIZATION – restore lost volume areas such as the temporal hollows, which can appear sunken over time.
9. HANDS – specially formulated option to restore volume loss and to improve the skin appearance of the hands.
No, Ellansé is totally synthetic and treatment can take place straightaway. There are extensive skin studies supporting the safety of Ellansé as a product.
Ellansé is a very smooth and soft formulation which is injected through a very fine needle. Any discomfort can be managed through use of ice or local anaesthetic.
Ellansé works differently and naturally. Thanks to its unique properties, it not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also stimulates your own collagen formation to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing, the effects are gradual and longer-lasting giving you a natural youthful appearance.
A treatment takes approximately 1 hour, allowing you to go straight back to your normal daily life.
With Ellansé, only one session is needed to obtain immediate results and long-lasting correction, making Ellansé a cost effective treatment bringing you excellent value for money.
It is recommended to avoid hot bathing and vigorous exercise for 24 hours and over-exposure to the sun and UV light for 1 week after treatment.
As with all fillers there may be some swelling, localised redness at the injection site, itching and tenderness immediately after treatment. These reactions are normal and transient. They are a result of the injection itself and generally resolve by themselves.
Avoid hot baths/showers and vigorous exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
Avoid applying make – up to the treated area for the next 24 hours after treatment.
Here at MKSkin clinic, Milton Keynes, treatments are carried out by qualified doctors. Safe and effective treatments remain our top priorities.