DERMA PEN TREATMENT
What is dermapen treatment?
Dermapen is a type of micro-needling used to boost collagen formation and improve depressed or atrophic acne scars or other scarring. It is also used for skin rejuvenation. Microneedling is a process carried out with a dermapen that is covered with numerous tiny needles. Dermapen makes pin-point punctures into the dermis. Your body perceives this as injury, which triggers the release of growth factors, that in turn, stimulates the production of elastin and collagen and helps to improve the appearance of acne scars.
Dermapen treatment is followed with mesotherapy, during which the skin is infused with serum containing vitamins and hyaluronic acid, which further adds to the beneficial effects of dermapen treatment.
Dermapen can be conducted safely on all skin types.
You are eligible for Derma pen if the following applies to you:
– Scars, especially indented acne, surgical scars and injury scars.
– Lack of skin radiance, Loss of elasticity and epidermal thickness.
– Rough and uneven skin texture, fine lines,
– Open pores.
You are not eligible for Derma pen if the following applies to you:
– You suffer with active pustular acne, active bacterial, active viral (cold sores or singles) or fungal infections.
– Eczema and psoriasis, Rosacea, Pregnancy.
– Keloid or raised scars, warts, collagen vascular disease.
– Patients with blood clotting problems and cardiac abnormalities.
– Actinic (solar) keratosis, Immunosuppression.